Pages

Friday 8 September 2017

Stardome trip

Api leone.
Edmund Hillary School
1 Huna road.
Papakura, Auckland  

Thursday 7 September 2017

Dear Stardome
Thank you Josh we really love what we learnt about planet and earth. I loved watching the movie it made me dizzy and it was fun.
My favorite part of the trip was when we split up into groups to find all of the planets that were on the paper. It was hard to find it but we were having fun. I enjoyed it.

I had fun exploring  Stardome and I love learning about space because it was fun. I also love Stardome because you can explore.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Api, it's great to see you have posted your letter on your blog. I have noticed it is hard to read. Have you thought about cutting and pasting the words into your blog instead?

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about